How I Can Help

Are you experiencing difficulty communicating with and understanding your child, struggling to engage with them in an activity or joining in with their play, or maybe you are feeling challenged by some of their behaviours or they have sensory difficulties which causes them distress?

If this sounds familiar, do get in touch and see how I can help.


Call me for a no obligation chat or email me and tell me about your child. 

Parents and Carers - We can arrange to meet and I can gather information about your child and the kind of support they require and discuss some suitable strategies.  If you would like to go ahead with some sessions, we can arrange these on a weekly or fortnightly basis, whenever is convenient for you.  I usually recommend a block of 6 sessions for consistency.

I will then create a plan tailored to your child’s individual strengths and needs. 

All the strategies and interventions that we practice will be reviewed regularly and I can incorporate IEP targets set by your child's pre-school or nursery.

I can also visit your child’s pre-school/nursery or other educational setting and give support, advice and practical strategies that support staff can implement with your child. 

I also offer support with transitions from pre-school to primary school, passing on strategies to the school that have worked and therefore making the transition to school a positive and happy experience for your child.


If your child is in the process of getting an EHC plan or reviewing their current EHC plan then it is possible for your local authority (LA) to make a 'direct payment' to parents so they can organise provision for their child. 


In order to request a direct payment, the LA must first identify a 'personal budget'.  The personal budget is the amount of money that is needed to cover the cost of making the special educational provision specified in the EHC plan.  Services such as mine can be requested to be paid for by the personal budget.

Pre-Schools and Nurseries - Do you have a child with autism in your setting with an EHCPlan for SEN?  Have you considered using the funding to support the child with a service like mine?  I can visit pre-schools and nurseries to work one-to-one with a child, I can advise, support and train your staff on strategies and ways of working.  If this interests you, please do get in touch.

I hold an enhanced DBS certificate, safeguarding certificates, and I am fully insured.  References can be provided.